Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thursday April 7th/3 day update

Hi.
Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I didn't have time yesterday...
So, Lets see what I've being up to. Monday was a holiday, so I happily slept in, but I had comedy at school from 1 till 4. The show is only a little more than 1 week away...!!!
Tuesday I got my math exam results, I managed to pass but only with 61%... and most of my errors where stupid ones which pissed me off. Today was a pretty uneventful day, Today was my last class with Mister Timm, because I wont be there friday, I'm going to miss him, he was a good english teacher...
After school we had a 'general' for comedy. From 3:45 till about 6:50, it went pretty well, I think we're ready. And tonight we finished re watching lost season 2. Well I'm off. Need to get to bed soon.
Cheers.
xox
C

No comments:

Post a Comment