
Hi
Again sorry for late update. So, Friday we had 2 shows for the primary schools, It went well, not perfect, but well, there were a few mistakes here and there, but nothing serious... This morning we left for Tremblant, small explanation: My dad is a photographer and when he works he gets to stay in one of the houses he photographs and we come with him. So today he had to work but me and my mum walked into town for a walk around and a cup of tea, we of course had the dog with us. Next week is a very stressful week for me, because monday and tuesday we have comedy shows all day for the school, wednesday I have classes and thursday i have an outing for my ethics class and at night our first big show, friday, saturday are the other nights. After that it's done... wow. I find that hard to believe, no more comedy. wow. Sort of sad really, but in a way relieving. So I shall go now. Good night everyone( which is really only me as I'm the only one who read this... oh well)
xox
C
Ps: Crappy picture of me and Nuka who as usual is not looking at the camera

No comments:
Post a Comment