Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday april 3/outing


Hi.
Today was again a beautiful day, and it was Hot! at least 25 degres.

I met up with my friend around 12:00 and we went for sushi, it was really tasty. Afterwards we went to the cinema to see a french film called 'le petit Nicholas' it was hilarious.
The weather is so nice this weekend, but unfortunatly it's supposed to rain most of next week...
Today I finished the third book in the percy jackson, it was really good. His books are so addicting. I also plan on reading the 4,5,6 and 7th harry potter books. I reread the first 3 a few months ago. Tomorrow I plan on sleeping in, reading, eating and lazing around all day, cause monday I have comedie from 1 till 4. Can't believe we already have our first show this friday.
So I'm off now and I'm leaving you with this picture of Logan Lerman, the incredible sexy Logan Lerman.
Toodles<3

No comments:

Post a Comment