I only just started and I'm already not respecting my quota of one post per day... sorry. I'll really try and blog once a day at least.
So, lets start with thursday: It was a no uniform day, because after school there was a school trip to the 'cabane a sucre'. I didn't go, it didn't really interest me. But school was fun I guess, I really like seen everyone in there 'normal clothes' Its quite a change. At lunch me and 3 friends went to eat at Marie's house, to get away from a certain someone. We did a boring experiment in science class and the teacher was being "not nice" as usual. And in history the teacher was in a really bad mood... So school was not very eventful. But thankfully it's easter weekend which means 4 days off. Today I woke up around 10 and I just sorta lazed around. But I'm going to go walk the dog now and later I plan on going down town to indigo as I'm fresh out of books.

yes I know my eyes look really weird in this picture, I had just finished 2 big exams and I was not de stressed yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment