
Hello and Happy Easter everyone.
I think easter is a strange holiday, what do a bunny and the rebirth of jesus have in common...strange.
So today was a cleaning day. A few days ago I lost my ring, and I haven't found it yet so my mum hoped that by cleaning my room I might find it, but I didn't... which really sucks. But at least now my room is clean. It took ages to do, which is funny cause my room is so small, but I kept taking breaks to wander downstairs, read, check up on tumblr and browse youtube videos.
My family dosen't celebrate easter with a big dinner or anything, but I did get a tasty chocolate bunny. All in all a pretty uneventfull day, but my brother called tonight, which made me happy! He's doing good... I do miss him.
Tomorrow I Have comedie from 1 till 4, which will hopefully be fun.
Well thats all for today I'm off.
Toodles
ps:the photos of me are crappy quality because they are taking from photobooth... sorry

No comments:
Post a Comment